We all know the health benefits of vegetables, especially if consumed fresh and not heat-treated. Vegetable smoothies are less popular than fruit juices, but they are also delicious. They can also be used to make delicious, light, and refreshing smoothies! Speaking of their health benefits, it is important to say that vegetable smoothies contain a lot of different nutrients necessary for the normal functioning of the body and maintaining health. Let’s consider their main benefits for our overall health and well-being:
1. Almost all vegetables contain significant amounts of dietary fiber, which normalize digestion and help to get rid of constipation by stimulating peristalsis of the intestinal walls.
2. By regularly drinking vegetable smoothies, you will be able to control your appetite and avoid overeating. A vegetable smoothie is also a great healthy snack. You can enjoy a vegetable smoothie any time of the day. To make a Netflix session or book of oz online slot session more healthy than with popcorn, pizza, and beer enjoy the refreshing vegetable smoothie and hummus.
3. Vegetable smoothies are an effective detox remedy that cleanses the digestive tract and the entire body of toxins, toxins, and other harmful substances.
4. A smoothie recipe that includes vegetables in bright colors can lift your mood and energize you. It is proven that if the food looks attractive and has a rich color, it activates the brain, stimulates the production of joy hormones, and eliminates manifestations of depression. And you can also take some interesting photos and post them on social networks to the envy of your friends and followers.
5. Vegetable smoothies will help you get rid of extra pounds and control your weight. Most vegetables have only about 30-50 kilocalories. If you use cocktails as snacks and replace them with one full meal a day, you can quickly and without strict restrictions put your figure in order and get slim.
6. All vegetables contain a huge amount of vitamins, macro- and microelements, minerals, and other useful substances. Specific properties depend on the composition of the drink: B vitamins normalize metabolic processes and improve the nervous system, potassium helps to nourish the heart muscle, magnesium reduces tension, vitamin C strengthens vascular walls and immunity, and vitamin A is useful for vision, mucous membranes, and skin.
It is not difficult to prepare a vegetable smoothie. The simplest and most obvious option to prepare it is with the use of a juicer. You only need to cut vegetables and, if necessary, free them from stalks, seeds, and skins. The resulting freshly squeezed juices simply combine and mix with a spoon, fork, or whisk. If desired, you can whip them with a mixer to get a light airy foam. But this option is suitable only for soft and juicy vegetables, as squeezing hard ones is difficult and problematic. You can also make a smoothie by grinding the ingredients in a blender or food processor if you have such a device. The drink will turn out to be very thick and hearty. To dilute it a little and make it more liquid, add water or vegetable juice.
If you do not have any kitchen appliances, then an ordinary grater will do. Grate the selected vegetables on it, and then the resulting puree strain and squeeze well through a clean cloth or gauze to extract all the juice. You can make the vegetable smoothie of almost any vegetable, but there are a few rules to consider. First, it is best to use seasonal vegetables: they have much more vitamins. Secondly, give preference to local species and varieties, so that your body can fully and properly digest them.
The choice of variations depends on your taste preferences, so experiment. However, it is advisable to combine acidic or neutral low-calorie vegetables with sweet vegetables that contain a significant amount of glucose. The first category includes cucumber, tomato, bell pepper, and cabbage. The second group includes pumpkins, beets, and carrots. To make a delicious green smoothie take parsley, cucumber, and spinach and plunge everything into a juicer or food processor. You can also try smoothies with tomatoes, zucchini, and fresh ginger. The composition of ingredients is quite unusual, but the flavor will turn out excellent.
As you can see, preparing a vegetable smoothie is very easy. It is also practical to prep veggies for smoothies long in advance and keep them stored in the freezer. Whether you want to increase your veggie intake or just like the taste of veggies, you should try veggie smoothies: you will be amazed at how good they taste.